Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Passover Perk

The management at my firm just sent out this email with the subject line "Passover Perk":
Once again, the firm is kind enough to provide boxes of matzoh in each pantry on each floor. Matzoh will be available as of this evening and throughout the holiday. All boxes should be Kosher for Passover. Please keep in mind that quantities are limited and that many of your co-workers partake in keeping Passover.

I have to admit, I was somewhat disappointed. I was hoping the perk would be something like getting out of work early today, or at least some Kosher for Passover cookies. But Matzah? It's not like we're not all swimming in it already. I suppose I can appreciate the sentiment, however.

Sad to say, the Passover humor on YouTube is, well, as flat as a loaf of Matzah. But the Facebook Haggadah is pretty clever.

No comments: